From the outer fabric to the inner lining, the Alpha Glove utilises some of the world’s most advanced fabrics and technologies making this one of the most cutting-edge, high performing softshell gloves on the market.
A SCHOELLER® outer fabric with its 3XDRY® finish provides extreme protection from the elements whilst a POLARTEC® Alpha Direct lining, with a superior warmth to weight ratio and great wicking properties, keeps hands warm and dry. It also includes 60g of PrimaLoft® GOLD ECO Insulation to provide extra warmth for the harshest of conditions.
Together with supple yet tough goat leather palm and fingers, the Alpha Glove offers unrivalled performance in a comfortable, dexterous package.
SCHOELLER® 3XDRY®is a mid-weight nylon stretch fabric with a denier gradient structure, which combines wind and abrasion resistance on the outer face with a structured wicking inner face.
It also has a SCHOELLER proprietary 3XDRY Durable Water Repellency which will shed light rain and snow
- Goat leather palm, full fingers and thumb for tough yet supple abrasion resistance
- Additional goat leather overlay on palm and fingers in maximum wear areas
- 60g PrimaLoft® GOLD ECO Insulation on back of hand and fingers for added warmth
- POLARTEC® Alpha Direct 120g lining throughout is warm, quick drying and extremely comfortable
- 3-D pattern design reduces seams to lessen bulk and increase comfort and dexterity whilst also creating an improved ergonomic fit
- Pre-curved fingers and thumb for enhanced fit and dexterity
- Roll-top fingertips
- Tough Print in high abrasion areas for increased protection
- Elasticated wrist for a close fit
- Single hand cuff adjustment - slim-line cuff adjuster is quick to release and tighten for no fuss adjustment
- Long, low profile gauntlet cuff for full coverage and to prevent heat loss
- Finger carabiner loop for harness storage when not in use
- Internal leash loop
- Weight: 126g
Fabric Composition & Care
- SCHOELLER® 3XDRY®
- Goat leather
- 60g PrimaLoft® GOLD ECO Insulation
- POLARTEC® Alpha Direct 120g/m2