Montane Mens Alpine Stretch Primaloft Gloves
- Fabric: Chameleon3, wicks hard, dries fast and has a four way stretch for superb hand movement
- Back hand lining: PRIMALOFT® ONE for extra insulation and protection
- Inner hand lining: DRYACTIV 2000, a pile lining beds down to the shape of your hand and wicks sweat hard
- Waterproof lining: FREEFLOW® Mantle, waterproof and highly breathable
- Colour: Black / Kiwi
- Weight: 221g
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Activities: Mountaineering / Fast Alpine / Backcountry skiing / Mountain Walking
A highly technical, warm, winter mountain glove designed and developed for cold conditions around the wrold.
Designed and constructed for cold conditions, the Alpine Stretch Glove offers both excellent insulation and uncompromising weather protection.
Featuring PRIMALOFT® ONE on the back of the hand and a deep pile in the palm, it is ideal for a wide range of cold weather mountain activities. The Alpine Stretch Glove has a slightly longer gauntlet style cuff and locking wrist cinch for additional protection which makes it an ideal partner for more active outdoor sports like winter mountaineering and climbing, as well as back country skiing.
- Durable and water resistant leather reinforced palm and fourshettes
- Pre-curved, box construction digits with roll tip for improved dexterity
- Flocked micro fleece nose-wipe on thumb
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Locking wrist cinch to reduce excess fabric across back of hand