Built for fast mountain trails, the new Anaconda 18 is equally at home as a lightweight day pack in the Scottish mountains or on Alpine trails. The improved design has all the features required for ‘done-in-a-day’ mountain walking.
Extremely tough, durable and featuring a no compromise ‘Comfort Back Pad’ and large main body entry opening, this pack has been designed for comfort at speed in the mountains.
- Constructed from RAPTOR TL fabric in the main body which is tough yet exceptionally lightweight and features a superb DWR and tear resistance
- Moulded MONTANE® ‘Comfort Back Pad’ features channels that provide excellent ventilation and wick moisture away from the body
- Features CONTACT Mesh on the shoulder straps and MONTANE® ‘Comfort Back Pad’ to prevent abrasion on waterproof shell clothing when the pack is full to capacity and with heavy use
- Chest harness with left hand positioned clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile
- GRANITE STRETCH bucket side pocket for easy use water bottle storage
- Internal security zipped pocket
- Large rainbow shaped zipped opening for easy access to pack contents
- Attachment point for walking poles or single walking axe
- Versatile daisy chain webbing strips on main pack body for additional external attachment points
- MONTANE® custom made glove and mitt compatible zip pulls
- Top load easy grab handle
- Weight (approx.): 396g
Fabric Composition & Care
- RAPTOR TL