Montane Atomic Mens Waterproof Jacket
- Constructed from fully waterproof and breathable PERTEX Shield, now with a dry touch back for more comfort
- Micro-taped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Soft fleece beardguard next to chin for extra comfort
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Two mesh vent hand pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Centre front inner storm baffle helps keep your core body dry in wet conditions
- Full length YKK front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Single hand operated adjustable, elasticated drawcord hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- Subtle reflective details for mountain safety
- Weight (approx.): 321g
Fabric Care and Composition
|Fabric - PERTEX Shield|
|Fabric denier - 40D + 40D Rip|
|Zips - YKK reverse coil|
|Product Type||Jackets Waterproof|
The Montane Men's Atomic Waterproof Jacket is a lightweight shell jacket, perfect for hillwalking, trekking, backpacking and travelling.
Constructed from Pertex Shield fabric, the Atomic is waterproof, breathable and windproof.
The elements are kept at bay thanks to a fully adjustable hood with a stiffened peak and DWR coating on the jacket itself to help repel rain, sleet and snow. While adjustable Velcro cuffs and a drawcord hem help with a customised fit.
And while you are on the go, two ample-sized zipped pockets gives you the option of storing valuables and essential items close to hand, rather than having to reach into your pack.