Designed to be worn on the mountain during summer days, Montane’s Dyno Stretch Jacket can be worn as a stand-alone jacket or as part of a layering system during more adverse weather conditions.
Constructed using Chameleon Kinetic fabric, it wicks hard, dries fast and features a four way stretch, so no matter the physical exertions, the Dyno Stretch will work with you rather than against.
The jacket has a helmet-compatible hood, with three points of adjustment and a wired peak. When the weather is calm and there is no need for the hood, there is an internal elastic loop combined with a hook at the rear of the hood which allows for it to be rolled down and stowed away.
There are two mesh lined hand pockets, perfect for your essentials, while the two chest pockets would be perfect to store your smartphone and/or GPS.
- Lightweight Chameleon Kinetic fabric has a wicking denier gradient construction, along with a four way stretch for dynamic movement and a DWR finish for added performance
- Articulated arms and ‘active back’ darts for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Internal elastic loop combined with hook on rear hood allows the hood to be rolled down and stowed away when not in use in windy conditions
- Two OS map-sized A-line mesh lined hand pockets
- Two chest pockets perfect for storage of GPS or electronic devices
- Full length two way YKK reverse coil front zip with internal wind-strip
- Soft brushed microfleece beardguard on inner collar facings next to mouth and chin
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs
- Fully adjustable hem to prevent weather entry
Fabric Composition & Care
- Chameleon Kinetic
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice