Designed with climbers and alpinists in mind, Montane’s Endurance Pro Jacket is an extreme conditions mountaineering shell, made from a combination of 40 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro and 70 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics to offer the ultimate in weather protection and durability.
Fully adjustable and tailored so as not to limit your mobility, the Endurance Pro is sized so that you can layer up to deal with extreme alpine conditions.
The ‘Action Back’, dropped hem and articulated arms and adjustable hood work together to seal you in to help retain body heat, while keeping the elements out as you reach high.
- 40 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro with tougher 70 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro over the shoulders, hips, forearms and front pocket area
- Technical tailoring prevents the lower hem raising whilst reaching high, articulated elbow panels move with your arms
- Slightly larger chest and bicep dimensions allow for winter layering and micro-climate creation
- Full length 2-way YKK AquaGuard® VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap and studs
- Ergonomic zip pullers for easy use with gloves
- Underarm and side chest pit zips with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips
- Gusseted cuffs with room for winter gloves, with shaped hook and loop adjustment
- Rear external MONTANE® hang loop
- Weight (Approx.): 532g
Fabric Composition & Care
- 40 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro
- 70 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro