Montane Mens Extreme Mountaineering Mitt
- Glove outer: PERTEX® Classic 6, highly windproof, breathable and fast drying
- Lining 1: DRYACTIV 2000, a pile lining that beds down to the shape of your hand and wicks sweat away
- Lining 2: PRIMALOFT® ONE, an extra layer of quality synthetic insulation
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 115g (SIZE L)
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Activities: Polar Exploration / Fast Alpine / Mountaineering / Ice Climbing / Backcountry Skiing / Mountain Walking
- Due to the many different components involved, MONTANE® does not recommend that you wash your Extreme Mitts
A lightweight winter mitt constructed using a mixture of Pile, Primaloft and Pertex technologies.
The perfect mountain mitt; warm, packable, fast drying, windproof and extremely weather resistant, the Montane Extreme Mitts should be on the kit list of any mountain enthusiast.
Featuring a deep pile inner lining against the skin that helps wick sweat and provide warmth, the Extreme Mitts also feature PRIMALOFT® across the back of the hand for an extra insulating boost, and this is all enclosed in PERTEX® Classic 6 to provide an exceptionally windproof and weather resistant outer layer which provides a warm shelter for the most essential tools – your hands!
- A tough Hypalon palm for increased durability
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Locking wrist cinch to reduce excess fabric across back of hand
- MONTANE® stuff sac for perfect storage