Weighing an incredible 622g, the Women's Featherlite ™ 21 is a super lightweight daypack for done-in-a-day adventures in the mountains. RAPTOR Featherlite ™ fabric provides the optimum balance between strength and weight whilst the Women's specific Montane Comfort Air Back System with its CONTACT Air Mesh Plus delivers no fuss load carrying with a quick dry time for improved comfort when working hard on day missions in the mountains. Able to pack into its own pocket, the Women's Featherlite ™ 21 is a superbly versatile lightweight summit, travel and mountain day pack.
One size: 48 x 26 x 20cm
Back length: 43 - 48cm
- Specially enhanced PU coating that increases abrasion resistance and tear strength.
- Shoulder straps and hip fins feature Contact Air Mesh Plus for all-day comfort and a quick dry time.
- Super lightweight Halo lining fabric offers additional protection to contents.
- Entire pack stuffs away into its own pocket for use as a secondary, summit or travel pack.
- Women's specific Montane Comfort Air Back System is moulded to the female form and features integrated air channels and C Air Mesh Plus providing structure and a quick dry time for all day comfort.
- Montane Comfort Air Back System has a removable foam pad for weight saving
- Women's specific, Montane Chest Flexor split shoulder straps offer unrivalled fit and comfort around the bust and female form whilst additional perforations provide excellent ventilation and comfort with a central strap spine for structural integrity.
- Top tension shoulder straps allow the pack weight to be pulled close to the body and control the pack stability.
- Perforated, breathable hip fins with Montane Hip Flexor stretch panels offer an improved female specific, body hugging fit for added comfort and stability on the move.
- Integrated waist belt and cinch strap adjustment pulls the pack closer to the user in one easy movement.
- Montane Click and G'chest harness with single hand operation, off-centre clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile.
- Unique elasticated chest strap allows for unrestricted breathing during exertion.
- Hip fin pockets for storing and accessing items whilst on the move.
- Stretch bucket side pockets for external storage of water bottles and larger items that need to be accessible.
- Top single hand side compression straps offer effective compression and help provide additional stability.
- Stowable dual walking pole attachment point at base of pack.
- Integrated pole attachment and top compression webbing straps for firm lockdown of poles during dynamic body movement and for effective storage when not in use.
- Internal H2O pocket.
- Front 'Dusk till Dawn'reflectivity.
- Bungee compatible (not supplied).
- AW - 18/19