Tipping the scales at an incredible 599g, the Featherlite 23 backpack is a super lightweight daypack for done-in-a-day adventures in the mountains.
RAPTOR Featherlite™ fabric provides the optimum balance between strength and weight whilst the Montane ‘Comfort Air Back System’ with its CONTACT Air Mesh Plus delivers no fuss load carrying with a quick dry time for improved comfort when working hard on day missions in the mountains.
Able to pack into its own pocket, the Featherlite™ 23 is a superbly versatile lightweight summit and mountain day pack.
One size: 50 x 27.5 x 20cm
Back length: 43 - 48cm
- Constructed from 100 Denier triple rip-stop RAPTOR Featherlite™ fabric in the main body which features an improved strength to weight ratio through the use of Robic™ filaments. It also benefits from a specially enhanced PU coating that increases abrasion resistance and tear strength
- Montane ‘Comfort Air Back System’, shoulder straps and hip fins feature CONTACT Air Mesh Plus for all-day comfort and a quick dry time
- Super lightweight HALO lining fabric has a 1m hydrostatic head and offers additional protection to contents
- Minimal seams increase strength and reduce weight
- Entire pack stuffs away into its own pocket for use as a secondary or summit pack
- Ultra comfortable Montane ‘Comfort Air Back System’ with integrated air channels and CONTACT Air Mesh Plus providing structure and a quick dry time for all-day comfort
- Montane ‘Comfort Air Back System’ has a removable foam pad for weight saving
- Perforated shoulder straps for excellent ventilation and comfort with a central strap spine for structural integrity
- Chest harness with left hand positioned clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile
- Unique elasticated chest strap allows for unrestricted breathing during exertion
- Buddy pocket for front access whilst on the move
- Internal security pocket
- Hip fin pockets for storing and accessing items whilst on the move
- Stretch bucket side pockets for external storage of water bottles and larger items that need to be accessible
- Top single hand side compression straps offer effective compression and help provide additional stability
- Stowable dual walking pole attachment point at base of pack
- Integrated pole attachment to top compression webbing straps for a firm lockdown of poles during dynamic body movement and for effective storage when not in use
Fabric Composition & Care
- RAPTOR Featherlite™