Montane’s Alpine Pro is a lightweight, durable and versatile technical jacket perfect for mountain climbing, mountain walking and much more.
Using Montane’s tailoring expertise and combining it with GORE-TEX® Pro fabric, they have produced the ultimate all-round mountain shell.
It is packed with features perfect for mountain use, including the three-point adjustment hood, technical tailoring on the arms for mobility and a plethora of storage options.
The GORE-TEX® Pro fabric provides superior levels of moisture management, durability and comfort, while the high mountain fit of the jacket is tailor-made for Alpine climbers.
- Technical tailoring and enhanced articulation around the arms and elbows panels
- Fully adjustable roll-away climbing helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- Adjustable face aperture with external cord exits for quick adjustment
- Slightly larger chest and bicep dimensions to accommodate winter layering
- Two harness compatible map-sized A-line hand-warmer pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard® water repellent zips
- Chest pocket with YKK matte AquaGuard® water repellent zip
- Internal stretch mesh goggle storage pocket
- Two way YKK AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front water repellent zip with internal storm flap
- Microfleece lined chinguard for added comfort
- Angled pit zips with YKK matte AquaGuard® water repellent zips
- Glove compatible cuffs with hook and loop fastener
- Adjustable hem with easy to use cordlock system
- Weight (approx.): 420g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Durable lightweight 40 Denier waterproof breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice