And we'll update you with the latest newness from brands, along with exclusive deals & offers.
Montane Halogen 33 Litre Rucksack
- Constructed from 210 Denier nylon Raptor Geo fabric in the main body which is tough yet exceptionally lightweight. Featuring a superb DWR and abrasion resistance.
- 420 Denier nylon Raptor Endurance durable base panels prevents abrasion against rock surfaces.
- Shell friendly 'Contact Open Mesh'back panel for fantastic ventilation.
- Shoulder straps and hip fins feature 'Contact Air Mesh Plus'for all day comfort and a quick dry time.
- Granite Stretch skirt around lid for clean and sleek fabric hugging closure.
- Super lightweight Halo lining fabric offers additional protection to contents.
- Montane ZephyrFX back system combines a stiff structure with a soft, comfortable moulded back pad covered in shell friendly 'Contact Open Mesh'for a close, secure fit whilst also providing fantastic ventilation through the uniquely design moulded air gaps and channels.
- Perforated shoulder straps for excellent ventilation and comfort with a central strap spine for structural integrity.
- Top tension shoulder straps allow the pack weight to be pulled close to the body and control the pack stability.
- Articulated, load carrying hip fins for increased comfort and stability on the move.
- Integrated waist belt and cinch strap adjustment pulls the pack closer to the user in one easy movement.
- Montane 'Click and Go'chest harness with single hand operation, off centre clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile.
- Unique elasticated chest strap allows for unrestricted breathing during exertion.
- Wide top load opening into pack with 'Cord Lord Lite'quick release mechanism.
- Stowable dual walking pole attachment point at base of pack.
- Stowable 'Tool Anchor'ice axe attachment at base of pack with the 'Alpine Safe'sleeve allows for fast, safe and secure axe attachment.
- Integrated pole/axe attachment and top compression webbing straps for firm lock down of poles/axes during dynamic body movement and for effective storage when not in use.
The Halogen 33 is the perfect, multi-activity, all season, technical mountain pack for longer, harsher days or overnight trips.
Designed to perform in Scottish winter's, the tough but light RAPTOR Geo fabric will resist rock, snow and ice whilst the Montane 'Tool Anchor'system allows fast and secure axe attachment.
Equally on summer Alpine trails the shell friendly ZephyrFX back system offers fantastic ventilation and air flow to keep you cool whilst remaining close to your back for superior load carry support and comfort.
Combined with its multiple storage options including the innovative side Montane 'baguette pocket'the Halogen 33 is a lightweight, extremely tough and amazingly versatile large mountain pack for technical multi-activity enthusiasts.
S/M - M/L 60 x 28 x 20cm
S/M: 40 - 45cm
M/L: 45 - 53cm