Montane call this the most versatile piece of insulation in their entire range, and we'd have to agree with them. The Prism Jacket is a lightweight insulated jacket featuring 40g Primaloft Eco throughout, giving it enough warmth for most situations year round, even in the depths of winter when on the move.
Used by mountain rescue teams all around the UK, the Montane Prism Jacket can be used both as a mid-layer under a shell in bad weather, or as an outer in more favorable conditions. The Pertex Microlight Rip-Stop outer layer is windproof and water resistant giving excellent weather protection, it will comfortably keep snow at bay and will resist light rain too.
Primaloft Eco is one of the top synthetic insulators and unlike down, even when completely wet will retain much of its insulating properties, perfect to the changable UK conditions!
Featuring an adjustable, helmet compatible hood with 3 point adjustment and a wired peak,a drawcord hem, and harness and rucksack compatible hand warmer pockets, The Montane Prism Jacket covers all the bases in a lightweight and compact format to provide you with the perfect solution to almost anything you could face while out in the UK mountains. It even stuffs into its right hand pocket to make a small pillow!
- PERTEX® Microlight outer fabric that is completely windproof, fast drying and features an exceptional durable water repellency
- 40g PRIMALOFT® ECO insulation throughout the body is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- 40g PRIMALOFT® ECO in front of and behind the pockets giving this area 80g of insulation in total
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Soft fleece beardguard around face and mouth for extra comfort
- Two insulated hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Low bulk and profile elasticated cuffs which can be pulled up fore arms to aid cooling
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- SCOTCHLITE reflective details for mountain safety
- Stuffs into right hand pocket for easy storage and use as a small sleeping pillow
- Weight: 423g (SIZE M)
- Fit: Active Mountain
Fabric Composition & Care
- PERTEX® Microlight Rip-stop
- Filling - PRIMALOFT® ECO 40g
- Lining - PEAQ® Synthetic