Montane Men's Terra Pants
- Wind and water resistant, fast drying cotton-feel TACTEL® fabric
- Extremely durable CORDURA® reinforcement patches on seat, knees and inner ankles
- Twin needle sewn seams for extra durability
- Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Tailored waist to reduce excess fabric with repairable button fastening
- Zipped fly and webbing belt with low profile buckle
- Two zipped hand pockets for storage of essentials whilst on the move
- Zipped pull out security pocket
- Two mesh lined thigh vents to aid cooling when working hard
- ¼ length side zips for access, ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
- Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- UPF 40+ protection
- Weight: 320g (Size M)
Fabric Care and Composition
|Main - Cotton-feel TACTEL®|
|Reinforcements - CORDURA® Mini Rip-stop|
|Product Type||Trousers Walking|
A pant for the serious adventurers among us, the Montane Terra Pant is rightly popular among outdoor enthusiasts and strikes an excellent balance between durability and weight and at the same time provides seemingly infinite venting options for warmer days!
The main body of the Terra Pant is constructed from Tactel Nylon, which provides a rustle free, cotton like feel while retaining the durability and quick drying properties of nylon. The tight weave of the Tactel fabric is also complimented by a Teflon surface finish to give superb water repellancy, ensuring water simply beads up and runs off.
The Montane Terra Pant is also reinforced in essential areas from the knees down in the inner leg to the ankle, and also around the seat, so fewer worries about snagging them on passing undergrowth and rocks. They also feature a multitude of venting options and adjustability unknown before in a pair of outdoor pants, and will perform exceptionally during any activity you care to take them on!