An award winner and firm favourite, the Terra Pants from Montane are lightweight, hard-wearing, weather resistant and highly breathable walking trousers, suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities.
The Terra Pants' low weight, small pack size, fast drying properties and extremely durable reinforcements make them the ideal choice for any serious adventurer.
- Wind and water resistant, fast drying Cotton-feel TACTEL® fabric
- Extremely durable CORDURA® Mini Rip-stop reinforcement patches on seat, knees and inner ankles
- PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Articulated knees and an active cut for high step movement, perfect for mountain use
- Twin needle sewn seams for extra durability
- Two mesh lined thigh vents to keep the body cool when working hard
- WAIST CONFIGURATION
- Tailored waist with repairable button fastening to reduce excess fabric
- Zipped fly and removable webbing belt, with low profile buckle
- POCKET CONFIGURATION
- Two zipped hand pockets for storage of essentials whilst on the move
- Zipped pull out security pocket
- LOWER LEG
- ¼ length side zips for access, ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
- Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- FURTHER FEATURES
- UPF 40+ protection"
- SS - 19