Conceived as a comfortable, tough and lightweight pant suitable for a variety of mountain activities, the Montane Terra Stretch pant takes many of its design cues from the classic Terra Pant, but uses a stretch fabric for added comfort.
Designed with changeable mountain conditions on mind, and styled accordingly, the Montane Terra Stretch Pants use lightweight Granite Stretch fabric to allow the user full dynamic movement whatever sport you're doing.
Montane have used 'Granite Stretch Tough' fabric to reinforce the knees and inside ankles to give you extra confidence when out walking and climbing in harsh environments.
- Constructed from GRANITE STRETCH; a lightweight, fast drying fabric with two way stretch, the Terra Stretch Pants have a technical tailored fit
- Reinforced with GRANITE STRETCH Tough; a hard-wearing fabric providing protection from abrasive, rocky terrain
- Articulated knees and an active cut for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Tailored waist to reduce excess fabric, with button fastening
- Fully removable belt with discreet buckle and belt loops
- Two zipped hand-warmer pockets and internal zippered security pocket
- Rear zippered concealed “Swiss Guide” pocket
- Two thigh vents to keep the body cool when working hard
- Popper and ankle zipper adjustment for close fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- UPF 30+ protection
- Weight: 377g (Size M)
Fabric Composition & Care
- Main - Granite Stretch
- Reinforcements - Granite Stretch Tough