The Volt Alpiniste Jacket follows in the footsteps of the exceptionally popular Volt Jacket and is designed for use during higher level activity. It provides exceptional comfort and warmth when climbing, belaying and hiking in cooler conditions.
Utilising outstandingly warm yet lightweight, durable POLARTEC® Thermal Pro® Honeycomb which is zoned with POLARTEC® 100 Series to ensure unrestricted freedom of movement and comfort.
Technical tailoring in the arms and side panels eliminates hem lift; essential for stretching between holds on the wall or when reaching with trekking poles. A fully adjustable hood with a wired peak allows the Volt Alpiniste to be layered in cold weather clothing systems and makes this an ideal piece for use in the mountains.
- Constructed from POLARTEC®Thermal Pro®Honeycomb that has an outstanding warmth to weight ratio
- POLARTEC®Classic Micro is used in the side and elbow panels
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable mountain hood with face aperture adjustment and a wired peak
- Two mesh lined map-sized chest pockets for additional storage and venting
- Two deep hand-warmer pockets lined with a fine microfleece mesh and positioned well clear of a backpack harness
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way YKK reverse coil front zip
- Brushed fine microfleece on inner collar facings next to mouth and chin
- Low profile cuffs that can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
- Adjustable hem to prevent cold air entry and heat loss
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice