Designed for year round use any situation, the Montane Volt Jacket is constructed from a mix of hardwearing and super efficient Polartec Thermal Pro Honeycomb and Polartec Classic Micro fabrics, giving a superb combination of comfort and temperature regulation.
The Volt Jacket is equally at home relaxing lochside on a sunny evening as it is on a tough climb high in the Alps.
- POLARTEC® Thermal Pro® Honeycomb creates air pockets, trapping and retaining body heat and delivering outstanding warmth without weight
- DRYACTIV Stretch fleece side and underarm panels for improved fit, flexibility and breathability
- Two map-sized hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips, lined with brushed mesh and positioned clear of a backpack or climbing harness belt
- Right hand side pocket is larger and features a two way zip so that the opening height can be adjusted and the additional space used to accommodate a map or bulky items
- Zipped chest pocket for storing GPS or mobile phone
- Full length, YKK reverse coil front zip with internal storm flap and roll over chinguard
- Snug protective collar lined with brushed fine microfleece
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
- Weight: 455g (SIZE M)
- Fit: Active Mountain
Fabric Composition & Care
- Main Body - POLARTEC® Thermal Pro® Honeycomb
- Side panels - POLARTEC® Classic Micro
- DRYACTIV Stretch fleece