Using a super breathable 20 Denier PERTEX ® Shield+ 2.5 layer fabric, the Women's Minimus Stretch Jacket is lightweight and packable waterproof jacket with added stretch to allow for dynamic body movement and enhanced comfort when moving fast in the mountains.
- Constructed from lightweight, waterproof 20 Denier PERTEX® Shield+ 2.5 layer fabric with stretch for added comfort and ease of movement during fast mountain activities, with a Durable Water Repellency for effective water shedding.
- Seams taped with super soft and flexible micro seam tape.
- Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high.
- Articulated elbows which move ergonomically with the arms.
- Fully adjustable hood designed to fit comfortably with headwear.
- Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits.
- Side hood volume compression for a close fit around head.
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability.
- Mid height collar offers increased weather protection when required.
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions.
- Two map-sized mesh lined A-line hand pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard ® zips which can also be used for venting.
- YKK matte AquaGuard.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice