The most versatile piece of insulation in the MONTANE® range, the Prism is an essential piece of mountain clothing whatever the activity.
Using 40g PrimaLoft® insulation throughout ensures that the Prism is warm yet lightweight enough to be worn on the move in cool conditions. Used and abused by Mountain Rescue teams across the UK, the Prism can be worn as a mid-layer within any shell system or alone as an outer jacket in drier weather.
- Versatile year round mountain insulation
- Packable - stuffs into own pocket
- Synthetic insulation provides effective warmth even when wet
- Use as either outer or mid-layer
- Windproof, water resistant, fast drying outer fabric
- 3 point helmet compatible hood adjustment
- 2 hand-warmer pockets
- Low profile cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Reflective details
Fabric Composition & Care
- PERTEX® Microlight Mini Rip-stop
- PrimaLoft® SILVER ECO