The women’s specific Radiant Loft Hoodie is the perfect fleece layer and when combined with a MONTANE® shell jacket completes a lightweight and incredibly efficient mountain layering system.
Constructed using POLARTEC® High Loft™, the Radiant Loft Hoodie offers outstanding warmth for its weight. DRYACTIV Stretch zoned panels means it moves effortlessly with your body movements during activity, keeping you warm and comfortable at all times.
- Constructed from POLARTEC® High Loft™ that has an outstanding warmth to weight ratio and can trap huge air volume through its deep pile creating a superb piece of mid-layer insulation.
- DRYACTIV Stretch used in the side and underarm panels.
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift.
- Stretch bound hood for a close fit around the face.
- Two deep hand-warmer pockets with a fine microfleece mesh lining positioned well clear of a backpack harness.
- Full length, baffled YKK reverse coil front zip.
- Brushed fine microfleece on inner collar facings next to mouth and chin.
- Low profile cuffs that can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling.
- Stretch bound hem to prevent cold air entry and heat loss.