DescriptionAurora bags have been specifically developed to excel in cold, damp and humid environments. Resilient, warm and compressible they bring cutting edge synthetic insulation together with our most advanced sleeping bag design. Using a combination of two different continuous filament fibre insulation layers and shingle construction, Auroras deliver greater durability, better resistance to compression, greater warmth and better loft. Critically they resist the effects of moisture thanks to encapsulated filaments which shed water and speed drying. From big walls on Baffin island to the southern extremes of Patagonia, Mountain Equipment's new range of Aurora bags are resilient, warm and compressible.
- Fit: Alpine Fit with tapered lower leg for improved thermal efficiency and weight reduction.
- Trapezium: One piece trapezoid foot piece with offset synthetic fill for maximum warmth.
- SC Hood: Anatomical fit for maximum warmth and synthetic fill control.
- Shingle Construction: Maximises heat retention without cold spots.
- Solus Collar: Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down draft tubes.
- Zip: ¾ length side zip with anti-snag baffle
- Total Weight: 1090g
- Packed Size: 21x29cm
- Max User Height: 185cm