The Mountain Equipment Aurora V Regular Sleeping Bag is a seriously warm and water resistant bag with cutting edge synthetic construction and spacious Expedition fit for long term use in the most challenging conditions.
- POLARLOFT® Insulation with continuous and mixed filament technologies.
- DRILITE® Loft 20D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant.
- Keystone shingle and layered construction.
- Expedition fit with EXL® system is both roomier and has improved loft and thermal efficiency.
- Anatomically shaped hood.
- Seamless anatomically shaped foot-piece for increased water resistance.
- DRILITE® Loft 20D inner foot-box and hood lining.
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock™ closure.
- V-block side baffle and full length zip baffle.
- Bonded seams on underside for water resistance.
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube.