The Mountain Equipment Aurora VI Regular Sleeping Bag is potentially the warmest synthetic bag available today, with cutting edge construction, water resistant outer shell and spacious Expedition fit. Essential equipment above the Arctic Circle.
- POLARLOFT® Insulation with continuous and mixed filament technologies.
- DRILITE® Loft 20D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant.
- Keystone shingle and layered construction.
- Expedition fit with EXL® system is both roomier and has improved loft and thermal efficiency.
- Anatomically shaped hood.
- Seamless anatomically shaped foot-piece for increased water resistance.
- DRILITE® Loft 20D inner foot-box and hood lining.
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock™ closure.
- V-block side baffle and full length zip baffle.
- Bonded seams on underside for water resistance.
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice