DescriptionA benchmark for 25 years, Mountain Equipment's best-selling Classic bags are now even better for serious users. Ideal for those wanting the low weight and bulk that only a high quality down sleeping bag can provide the Classic range ensures a comfortable night's sleep as well as a light and compact load during the day. High-quality materials and Mountain Equipment's newly developed mountain fit make these bags at home on high altitude treks and lower hills alike. Classic bags are the perfect choice for backpackers, trekkers and mountaineers who demand wide-ranging performance and a serious technical pedigree that can be relied upon in harsh environments.
- Fit: Mountain Fit for excellent thermal efficiency and comfort.
- Trapezium 4: 4 baffle trapezoid foot piece for excellent down control and loft with low weight.
- DC5 Hood: 5 baffles and anatomical fit provide high levels of warmth and down control with low weight.
- Solus Collar: Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down draft tubes.
- Trapezoid Offset Baffle Construction: Throughout for stability, loft and down control.
- Baffle Walls: 30g baffle walls for down control and structure.
- Zip: ½ length side zip with anti-snag baffle
- Storage: Supplied with lightweight stuff sack
- Total Weight: 1650g
- Fill Weight: 1000g
- Packed Size: 22cm x 32cm
- Max User Height: 185cm
Fabric Composition & Care
- Fill Power
- 725 Duck Down