The Mountain Equipment FireFly is the lightest bag in the Extreme Light range and combines the very best 800+ fill power down with the lightest construction methods to produce a high quality lightweight bag for mountain use in late Spring and Summer.
The PLASMA™ outer is lightweight, breathable and rip-resistant. The bag’s Alpine fit design is slightly more tapered in the upper body/leg areas, minimising its weight and enhances thermal performance.
Ground level seams on the bag means that the top sheet wraps right over your body, increasing insulation. The foot of the bag uses a four baffle trapezium shape to keep weight and bulk to a minimum whilst restricting down migration.
- 90-10 800+ Russian Goose Down insulation
- Plasma™ 10D outer fabric
- Plasma™ 10D lining fabric throughout
- Alpine fit with EXL® system improves loft and maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted box-wall baffles throughout
- Ground level side seams
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full-length Gemini™ YKK® 5# Coil 2-way zip baffle
- Waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Good Nights Sleep Guaranteed -1°C