Mountain Equipment Firelite Sleeping Bag
- Alpine fit with EXL® system improves loft and maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted box-wall baffles throughout
- Ground level side seams
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini™ YKK® #5 Coil 2-way zip baffle
- Waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Good Nights Sleep Guaranteed -9°C
Fabric Care and Composition
|90-10 800+ Russian Goose Down insulation|
|Plasma™ 10D outer fabric|
|Plasma™ 10D lining fabric throughout|
|Product Type||Sleeping Bags|
The Mountain Equipment Firelite is the warmest to lightweight ratio bag in the Extreme Light Range, perfect for light trips in the mountains during the summer and at lower altitudes in the spring and autumn.
The PLASMA™ outer is lightweight, breathable and rip-resistant. It is the lightest downproof fabric around.
The Alpine fit cut of the bag is slightly more tapered in the upper body/leg areas so it minimises weight and enhances thermal performance.
Mountain Equipment Iceline Down Sleeping Bag£500.00 Was £730.00
Mountain Equipment Starlight Regular Micro Sleeping Bag£71.99 Was £89.99
Mountain Equipment Sleepwalker III Sleeping Bag£135.99 Was £169.99