Mountain Equipment Glacier 1000 Sleeping Bag
- Fit: Mountain Fit for excellent thermal efficiency and comfort.
- Trapezium 4: 4 baffle trapezoid foot piece for excellent down control and loft with low weight.
- DC7 Hood: 7 baffle anatomical fit hood provides excellent warmth and down control.
- Gemini Collar: For maximum insulation with down draft tubes
- Ground Level Seams: Ground level seams maximise insulation at the sides of the bag.
- Trapezoid Baffles: Trapezoid 2-1 baffle construction offers maximum stability, loft and down control.
- Baffle Walls: 50g baffle walls for down control and structure.
- Zip: Full length side zip with anti-snag baffle
- Total Weight: 1635g
- Fill Weight: 1000g
- Packed Size: 21cm x 36cm
- Max User Height: 185cm
- Extreme: -36°C/-33°F
- Comfort Limit: -16°C/3°F
- Comfort: -8°C/18°F
- Good Nights Sleep: -20°C/-4°F
Fabric Care and Composition
|Fill Power||725 Duck Down|
|Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.|
|Product Type||Sleeping Bags|
Long regarded as amongst the best bags available by experienced mountaineers who appreciate the combination of high quality construction and a water resistant outer, Glaciers are an exceptional choice for all but the most serious expeditions.
Closely related to our uncompromising Extreme bags the Glaciers share many of the same features developed through 50 years of experience and the most exacting modern testing.
Extensive development work has further improved the range to ensure that they continue to compete in function and design with anything now available.
Combining high quality down, advanced baffle construction and highly water resistant outer fabric, Glaciers represent the perfect choice for harsh conditions.