When space is at a premium and weight an important concern the reduced pack size and low weight of a Helium bag makes it the perfect companion for your trip.
Using Mountain Equipment’s newly developed Alpine Fit, Down Control hood and Trapezium foot piece these bags pack an unrivalled technical pedigree into a minimalist package. Sitting alongside long-proven Mountain Equipment technologies these new designs ensure the bags maximise their warmth whilst remaining serious lightweight options.
The Helium range provides outstanding all-round performance for backpackers, trekkers and cyclists who need unmatched quality and performance with minimum weight and bulk.
- Fit: Alpine Fit with tapered lower leg for improved thermal efficiency and weight reduction.
- Trapezium 4: 4 baffle trapezoid foot piece for excellent down control and loft with low weight.
- DC5 Hood: 5 baffles and anatomical fit provide high levels of warmth and down control with low weight.
- Slanted Box Wall Construction: Offers a stable and superlight structure with excellent stability and down control.
- Baffle Walls: 30g baffle walls for down control and structure.
- Zip: ¾ length side zip with anti-snag baffle.
- Storage: Supplied with lightweight stuff sack.
- Total Weight: 710g
- Fill Weight: 280g
- Packed Size: 16cm x 25cm
- Max User Height: 185cm
Fabric Composition & Care
- Outer material - He30 (100% polyamide)
- Inner material - Supersoft 20 (100% polyamide)
- Fill - 280 g duck down 725 cuin bulking power 90/10 ratio down/feather
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice