The Mountain Equipment Helium 600 XXL Sleeping Bag is the ‘gran turismo’ of the Helium range. Wider and longer and offering exceptional comfort and performance for long-distance backpacking and trekking.
- HELIUM™ 20D outer shell is very light and highly breathable.
- 677g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down with a minimum fill power of 700.
- GT fit: a wider and longer version of our Alpine Fit.
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout.
- Mid-level side seams.
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood.
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box.
- Full length Gemini™ zip baffle and integrated collar with Lode Lock™ closure.
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube.
- Weight: 1240g/44oz.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice