And we'll update you with the latest newness from brands, along with exclusive deals & offers.
Mountain Equipment Iceline Down Sleeping Bag
- EXL: Expedition Fit with EXL® top lining to improve thermal efficiency and comfort.
- Trapezium 6: 6 baffle trapezoid foot piece with Bull-Eye technology for maximum down control and warmth.
- DC8 Hood: 8 baffles and anatomical fit provide exceptional warmth and down control.
- Gemini Collar: For maximum insulation with down draft tubes
- Ground Level Seams: Ground level seams maximise insulation at the sides of the bag.
- V and Trapezoid 2-1 Baffle Construction: The most effective method of holding down in position and retaining heat.
- Baffle Walls: 50g baffle walls for down control and structure.
- Zip: ¾ length side zip with anti-snag baffle
- Storage: Supplied with lightweight stuff sack
- Total Weight: 1970g
- Fill Weight: 950g
- Max User Height: 185cm
- Packed Size: 23cm x 37cm
- Good Nights Sleep: -25°C/-13°F
Fabric Care and Composition
|Fill Power||850 Goose Down|
|Contains non-textile parts of animal origin|
|Product Type||Sleeping Bags|
The Mountain Equipment Iceline Down Sleeping Bag has been constructed using unrivalled expertise, the finest materials and the most advanced modern research.
Mountain Equipment’s Extreme range of sleeping bags are the definitive choice for those who tackle the most extreme environments on Earth.
The Iceline has been tried and tested on the world’s 7000 and 8000 meter peaks and has been used on the North Col of Everest.
Its unique baffle design is specifically engineered for maximum heat retention and light weight, packing a real punch against the elements.
Mountain Equipment Starlight Regular Micro Sleeping Bag£71.99 Was £89.99
Mountain Equipment Starlight II Regular Sleeping Bag£95.99 Was £119.99
Mountain Equipment Starlight I Regular Sleeping Bag£79.99 Was £99.99
Mountain Equipment Sleepwalker III Sleeping Bag£135.99 Was £169.99