The Mountain Equipment Men's Trembler Windproof Jacket is a lightweight and highly breathable hybrid jacket for the biggest Alpine rock routes and most exposed mountain running.
With a windproof yet super-breathable Ultratherm lined body and fast drying, lightweight fleece arms this close fitting hybrid jacket is the perfect layer for athletic, high output mountain activity. Whether racking up vertical training kilometers or putting it all to the test on a non-stop range traverse, the Trembler is essential kit.
- Lightweight 20D RS Nylon outer fabric with mechanical stretch on body; highly breathable and wind resistant.
- Micro-grid wicking lining on body to regulate temperature and next-to-skin comfort.
- Pontetorto® Tecnopile 103 fleece arms and side panels.
- Active fit.
- Flatlocked seams for next-to-skin comfort.
- YKK® reversed centre front zip.
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets and 1 Napoleon chest pocket.
- Elastane bound hem and double layer fleece collar.
- Low bulk cuffs.
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops.
- Weight: 195g/6.9oz.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice