Super lightweight and ultra warm the Arete Hooded Jacket from Mountain Equipment is perfect for alpinists and rock climbers alike.
With the super lightweight insulation that packs down for those that know every gram counts when climbing. It also offers a protective hood and uses a durable water resistant down fill with adjustable hem and cuffs so you can get that added protection when you need it most.
- Helium 20D outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 116g (Size L) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- PFC-Free water resistant down treatment
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- Elastane bound Mountain Hood
- YKK moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight: 375g/13.2oz
- AW - 18/19