The Mountain Equipment Nova III Regular Sleeping Bag is a warm, spacious and compressible bag that is still light enough to be carried on longer journeys in the mountains; innovative construction eliminates cold spots.
Good Night's Sleep Temperature: -8°C/18°F
Comfort Limit: -8°C/18°F
- POLARLOFT® insulation.
- HELIUM™20D outer shell is very light and highly breathable.
- Keystone shingle construction top.
- Underside offset layer construction.
- Mountain fit is both spacious and thermally efficient.
- Anatomically shaped hood and foot-box.
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock™ closure.
- Full length zip baffle.
- Supplied with lightweight compression sack.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice