Mountain Equipment Redline Sleeping Bag
- EXL: Expedition Fit with EXL® top lining to improve thermal efficiency and comfort.
- Trapezium 6: 6 baffle trapezoid foot piece with Bull-Eye technology for maximum down control and warmth.
- DC8 Hood: 8 baffles and anatomical fit provide exceptional warmth and down control.
- Gemini Collar: For maximum insulation with down draft tubes
- Ground Level Seams: Ground level seams maximise insulation at the sides of the bag.
- V and Trapezoid 2-1 Baffle Construction: The most effective method of holding down in position and retaining heat.
- Baffle Walls: 50g baffle walls for down control and structure.
- Zip: ½ length side zip with anti-snag baffle
- Total Weight: 2400g
- Fill Weight: 1350g
- Packed Size: 24cm x 41cm
- Good Nights Sleep: -50°C/-58°F
- Max User Height: 185cm
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Fabric Care and Composition
|Fill Power||850 Goose Down|
|Product Type||Sleeping Bags|
Mountain Equipment’s Redline bag is the very warmest of the Extreme range and built to combat the most extreme conditions.
The Redline is ideal for Polar expeditions and high altitude winter mountaineering, where you will be relying on the bag to keep you alive.
It features Mountain Equipment’s Expedition fit which uses a mummy design with enough space around the torso so that you can wear extra layers and store items of clothing inside overnight.
The Redline combines trapezoid and V shaped baffles to maximise the retention of down in position and overlap to minimise heat loss. While the ground level seams on the bag mean that the top sheet wraps over your body, increasing insulation.
The foot of the bag uses a six baffle trapezium shape to provide a good sized toe box without any dead spots in the insulation.