The Mountain Equipment Snowline Sleeping Bag is based on their Extreme range and designed for those looking to push the limits of super alpine climbing on the toughest routes.
Extreme SL bags have been custom designed for those who demand minimalism without compromising protection against the elements.
Superlight and highly water resistant fabric is combined with the finest down and innovative construction for the lowest possible weight and bulk.
- EXL: Mountain Fit with EXL® top lining to improve thermal efficiency and comfort.
- Trapezium 4: 4 baffle trapezoid foot piece for excellent down control and loft with low weight.
- DC8 Hood: 8 baffles and anatomical fit provide exceptional warmth and down control.
- Gemini Collar: For maximum insulation with down draft tubes
- Ground Level Seams: Ground level seams maximise insulation at the sides of the bag.
- Trapezoid Baffles: Trapezoid 2-1 baffle construction offers maximum stability, loft and down control.
- Baffle Walls: 50g baffle walls for down control and structure.
- Zip: ¾ length side zip with anti-snag baffle
- Storage: Supplied with lightweight stuff sack
- Max User Height:185cm
- Total Weight:1315g
- Fill Weight: 800g
- Packed Size: 21cm x 33cm
Fabric Composition & Care
- Fill Power - 850 Goose Down
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice