Mountain Equipment Spellbinder Sleeping Bag is an absolute luxury for warmer weather camping, the lightest of our bi-component sleeping systems featuring a removable inner quilt will let you drift away into the twilight of a summer night.
- HELIUM™ 20D outer shell is very light and highly breathable.
- 296g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down with a minimum fill power of 700.
- Valley Fit for upmost space and comfort.
- Removable down quilt can be used in the bag or stand-alone.
- Stitched-through baffles throughout.
- Mid-level side seams.
- Rectangular hood and anatomically shaped foot-box.
- Full length L-shaped zip with baffle.
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube.
- Weight: 870g/31oz.