Mountain Equipment Starlight II Sleeping Bag is light, compressible and ideal for anyone that is going on their first lower level expeditions.
The Starlight II offers exceptional comfort, durability and value for money for those who are making their first serious steps into the great outdoors.
Utilising Mountain Equipment’s years of expertise, the Starlights maximise the warmth of their POLARLOFT Micro filling that can be relied upon no matter what the conditions are.
- Mountain Comfort Fit provides extra width for increased comfort.
- Shark's Toe Foot Piece: Reduces compression around the feet
- Anatomical Hood: With insulation control for exceptional warmth
- Shingle Construction: Maximises heat retention without cold spots.
- Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down/synthetic draft tubes.
- ¾ length side zip with anti-snag baffle
- Supplied with lightweight stuff sack
- Total Weight: 1432g
- Packed Size: 22cm x 29cm
- Max User Height: 185cm