A warm and waterproof down jacket with a highly protective design that excels in Arctic climates.
With a reinforced stretch DRILITE® waterproof shell and a high quality down fill the Triton is a secure shelter from everything that winter throws at you. From daily life in mountain towns to big, remote trips it’s a jacket you’ll rely on through the worst days.
- Stitched-through narrow baffle internal construction
- Adjustable Mountain Hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight: 710g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Stretch DRILITE® 40D fabric with 70D reinforced weave
- 193g (Size L) of 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 700
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice