A leading light in modern alpinism; the Vega is the only choice for uncompromisingly fast and light mountaineering goals.
A lightweight and water resistant down jacket; perfect for fast and light winter sports when not being burdened by a heavy load is a primary concern. Designed around a tailored active alpine cut and a grown-on Half Dome hood to give complete upper body insulation.
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- Half Dome HC hood with EXL® lining
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with offset insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets with moulded zips
- DRILITE® Loft hem and hood lining
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight: 620g
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
Fabric Composition & Care
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 235g (Size L) of Goose Down with a minimum content of 90/10 800 fill power