The Mountain Equipment Woman's Nova IV Sleeping Bag is an extremely warm synthetic bag with a comfortable fit and innovative construction for year round trekking and backpacking anywhere in the world.
- POLARLOFT® insulation.
- HELIUM™ 20D outer shell is very light and highly breathable.
- Keystone shingle construction top.
- Underside offset layer construction.
- Mountain fit is both spacious and thermally efficient.
- Anatomically shaped hood and foot-box.
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock™ closure.
- Full length zip baffle.
- Supplied with lightweight compression sack.