The Women’s Chamois Pant from Mountain Equipment are ideal for mountaineering and trekking in cooler climates all year-round.
These versatile soft shell pants are lightweight and designed to handle technical terrain and differing temperatures.
There is plenty of storage with four pockets to keep your essential gear close to hand, making these pants a must buy piece of kit for hillwalkers, scramblers and mountaineers.
- EXOLITE 210 stretch double weave Soft Shell fabric
- Women’s Alpine fit with regular fit ankle
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 2 zipped thigh pockets with integrated mesh lining for venting
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Microfleece lined waistband for improved comfort
- Low volume lower leg; ankle zips with internal gusset panel
- Drawcord channel at hem (drawcord not included)
- Weight: 370g
Fabric Composition & Care
- EXOLITE 210 Stretch