Light, compressible and proven to perform, the Starlight synthetic range offers exceptional comfort, durability and value for money.
Ideal for those taking their first serious steps in the outdoors these bags will keep you warm whether wet or dry and year after year. Starlights maximise the warmth of their POLARLOFT Micro filling to give a package that can be relied upon regardless of the conditions.
Whether you're going on your first lower level expeditions or looking for top quality performance for valley camps the Starlight range leads the way.
- Fit: Mountain Comfort Fit provides extra width for increased comfort.
- Shark's Toe Foot Piece: Reduces compression around the feet
- Anatomical Hood: With insulation control for exceptional warmth
- Shingle Construction: Maximises heat retention without cold spots.
- Solus Collar: Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down/synthetic draft tubes.
- Zip: ¾ length side zip with anti-snag baffle
- Storage: Supplied with lightweight stuff sack
- Total Weight: 1432g
- Packed Size: 22cm x 29cm
- Max User Height: 185cm
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice