MSR TrailShot Microfilter
- Tested: Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%), and particulates.
- Pocket-Sized & Light: Like small water bottles, energy chews, mini bike pumps, and tubes, this 142 g (5 oz.) filter disappears in stash pockets.
- Instant Hydration: Drink directly from the source—without lying in the dirt—and refill your bottles or hydration reservoir with clean water.
- Quick-Deploy: Zero set-up and simple one-handed operation fills 1-liter bottles in 60 seconds.
- Simple to Clean: A few shakes helps restore flow rates in the field; no tools required.
- *U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
The TrailShot Microfilter from MSR provides clean water on-the-go, without all the extra added weight. Designed to be stored in stash pockets and access easily when needed, the filter allows you to drink directly from sources along the trail, and fill your vessel with clean water.
Filtering 1l quickly in around 60 seconds, keeping you moving along the trail. This is the ultimate filter for high-mileage hikers, runners and bikers.