Nevisport gift vouchers are perfect for anyone who loves the outdoors. Whether it is taking to the ski slopes, backpacking around the world or trekking through the wilderness, Nevisport has everything you need to undertake your adventure.
We have a number of different denominations available up to £200, which can be redeemed at any Nevisport retail store in the UK.
Please note, that these vouchers cannot be redeemed online. Gift voucher purchases are non-refundable.
This voucher is redeemable only in Nevisport retail stores in the UK. To redeem this voucher, you must present it at the till point with your purchases, subject to our terms and conditions.
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS (As stated inside the Gift Voucher wallet)
- This voucher can be used if you are the purchase of by the person that you give it to as a gift in full or part payment for goods purchased in Nevisport Retail stores in the UK.
- The voucher should be presented at the till point with your purchases. For a full list of Nevisport Retail stores go to our Store Finder.
- Vouchers can be bought for a minimum of £10 online and a maximum of £200. If the method of payment used to purchase the voucher is subsequently dishonoured the voucher will be revoked.
- The value of your purchases will be deducted from the balance of the voucher when presented; any remaining balance will be issued on a new voucher and can be used against future purchases.
- The voucher is not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given. The voucher will not be honoured if it is sold.
- Your balance will be updated after every purchase and will be shown on the new voucher.
- Nevisport cannot accept responsibility for your voucher if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- Nevisport reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The voucher is valid for two years from the issue date printed on the voucher.