The O'Neill Theory Snowboard Jacket is durable, waterproof and has a plethora of features for you to spend all day out on the slopes.
Taped seams and waterproof zipped pockets keep you and your essentials dry, while the powder skirt and fixed hood keep out the snow.
The Theory Jacket is a midweight insulation that keeps you warm when the temperature dips and won’t overheat when it's warm.
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Waterproof zippers prevent leaks
- Chin guard feels soft against skin
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Inner goggle and media pockets secure items
- Pass pocket holds lift pass
Fabric Composition & Care
- Fabric Rating - 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material - 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material - 100% polyester lining
- Insulation - Midweight Firewall synthetic insulation