The Oboz Bridger Mid BDry Boot is an all-leather hiking boot that heralds back to the days of classic hiking boots, but with a modern twist.
Featuring a pliable collar, TPU forefoot plate, BDry waterproofing and a grippy outsole provide you with a boot that is ideal for hitting the trail – no matter the terrain.
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather
- BDry Membrane: Keep dry when the trail isn’t. Our proprietary BDry membrane blocks water from wet trails while wicking sweat away.
- Moulded Rubber Toe Cap
- Moulded Heel Counter: Snug heel hold that’s built to last. We mould this heel counter, making it extra durable against collapse.
- Construction: Board Lasted
- BFit Deluxe Insole: A supremely supportive insole, engineered specifically for our shoes. The BFit Deluxe Insole stabilizes arches, protects high-impact zones, and costs nothing extra.
- Midsole: Dual Density EVA
- TPU Chassis - Lightweight, powerful armouring and stability. Our TPU Chassis provides featherweight, effective armour underfoot, reducing stone bruising and torsional twist.
- Nylon Shank
- Outsole: Granite Peak
- Weight (approx.): 539 g
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice