Combing weather resistance and comfort the Defendor Mens Pants from Rab are the ideal winter mountaineering pant.
Made using Matrix two layer bonded softshell fabric, along with Matrix three layer water-resistant fabric on seat and lower leg, these pants offer extreme water resistance and comfort exactly where you need it. With articulated knees and zipped thigh vents you get the movement you need as well as the ventilation and temperature regulation.
Other features include the zipped expanding leg closure with silicone grip, Hypalon loops for cord stirrup attachment, and internal phone sleeve.
Offering comfort, protection, and weather resistance, the Defendor Pants are ideal for winter mountaineering.
- Matrix 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Matrix 3 layer water-resistant fabric on seat and lower leg
- Overlaid reinforcement on instep
- Double snap waistband with YKK zipped double ended fly
- Removable integrated 30mm webbing belt
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped thigh pocket with internal phone sleeve
- 2 YKK zipped thigh vents
- Articulated knees
- YKK zipped expanding leg closure with silicone grip
- Additional belt loops with brace attachment points
- Hypalon loops at hem for cord stirrup attachment
- Brushed tricot inner waistband
- Compatible with elasticated braces ASR-T04 (not included)
- Fit: Slim
Fabric Composition & Care
- 535g / 18.9oz
- AW - 18/19