The Women’s Electron Jacket is a mid-weight, technical down jacket, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use. The Women’s Electron is designed with a stitch-through construction throughout, with varying size baffles to help reduce bulk in key areas and to help eliminate cold spots.
170g of 800FP European Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth and features a small-volume helmet-compatible hood. Key technical features include YKK® VISLON® zips throughout, elasticated stretch woven cuffs and a zipped internal security pocket.
The Women’s Electron Jacket is designed for cold weather climbing and mountain use, however with high levels of comfort and packability, it is suitable for day-to-day winter use.
- Weight: 430g
- Stitch-through midi-baffles on torso, back and hood
- Stitch-through mini-baffles on sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK® Flat VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK® Flat VISLON® zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
Fabric Composition & Care
- Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
- Nylon ripstop inner
- 800FP European Goose Down (170g approx.)
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice