The Men's Arc Jacket from RAB is a stretch waterproof jacket with pared-down features, designed as the ideal lightweight and easily packable jacket for multi-season active use.
The Pertex Shield®+ 3 layer fabric offers rain and weather proofing as well as stretch. With minimal features to save on weight and making it easily packable, this is the ideal jacket for when the rain catches you out on a climb.
A helmet compatible hood and easily accessible A-line chest pockets mean this Jacket is designed to be worn while climbing as well as walking and is perfect for year-round use in uncertain weather conditions.
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, roll down anti-snag hook and loop tab
- YKK® AquaGuard® front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped A-line chest pockets with rain drain
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord with cord retainers
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size L): 74cm
- Weight 414g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Pertex® Shield 3L fabric with stretch