The Microlight Alpine Jacket from Rab is a light-weight, weather-resistant down jacket, designed for climbing in a range of alpine adventurers where your main concern is warmth, weight, and packability.
With an unclutter design utilising a mini stitch through baffle construction the Microlight Alpine is the perfect layering piece for all you alpine climbers.
But don't be afraid to wear it as a stand alone jacket as this adaptable jacket looks good on the streets as well as the trail.
If you are looking for exceptional warmth the 140g of Hydrophobic Down provides just that without compromising on weight. You will be kept protected from the wind and rain by a breathable and windproofPertex® Microlight outer fabric.
Key technical features include a down-filled hood, YKK zipped pockets throughout and Lycra® bound cuffs for comfortable layering use.
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- Down-filled hood with wired peak
- YKK front zip with internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim